NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: SOCIAL SHARING QUILT GIVEAWAYS ( the “Social Contest”) will be offered from time to time on the social platforms managed by Alexis Enterprises, LLC. The Social Contest Period will run from 4/1/2022 until 12/31/2025 (“Promotion Period”), unless extended by the Sponsor.
The sponsor of this Contest is Alexis Enterprises, LLC (“Sponsor”) with an address of 3209 W 139th St Leawood, KS 66224. By participating in the Contest, each Entrant , as defined below, unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the Contest. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Contest. Sponsor may be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org We may discontinue this Contest at any time at our sole discretion.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the United States who are 18 years old and older (each an “Entrant”). This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
A personal size quilt (60” x 80”) with a retail value of $325 from Kim Newton’s collection, of the winner’s choosing, will be awarded for the winning submission. Quilts will be awarded at a frequency up to the discretion of the Sponsor.
Only one prize per person and per household will be awarded. Prizes cannot be transferred or redeemed for cash. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize item.
All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
4. HOW TO ENTER: Entries in each contest will be specific to each contest with the instructions on how to enter included with each social post. Entries will require the entrant to like, share, comment on the post(s) during the specific time frame included on the post. Each contest is independent of other contests and entries do not carry forward from one contest to another.
5. WINNER SELECTION: The winner of the quilt will be randomly selected by the Sponsor from all eligible entries.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: The sponsor will contact the winner through some combination of Direct Message from the social platform or other digital communication.
Any winning notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be asked to sign a Publicity Release permitting Sponsor to use his or her personal information on its website and in other promotional materials.
7. PRIVACY By entering the Contest, you grant Sponsor permission to use and share your email address and any other personally identifiable information for the purpose of administration and prize fulfillment, including use in identifying the winners.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Contest; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Contest; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participant’s or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Contest or download of any materials in the Contest.
If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend judging and prizes. Sponsor shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Contest.
9. WINNER LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: To obtain a copy of the Winner List or a copy of these Official Rules, send your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to Alexis Enterprises, LLC, 3209 W 139th St, Leawood, KS 66224. Requests for the names of the winners must be received no later than 90 days after each giveaway.